15 June 2015
This is the last week of school before the Summer Break. To celebrate Ms. Loehr and I are going to have an ice cream party. I am sure that your students have talked about it with you already, but we wanted to go over the specifics.
1. We will have vanilla ice cream.
2. The toppings that your student may put on include: Carmel and chocolate sauce, whipped cream, bananas and cherries, nuts and candied sprinkles.
3. The kids may bring in comfy free dress clothes to change into.
4. They may bring in a pillow, blanket, and stuffed animal if they wish.
5. The students may bring in a PG or lower rated movie. Ms. Loehr will choose a few of them to be voted on by the kids.
6. The students may bring in a board game to play.
If you have any questions please contact us.